Latest News Stories & Press Releases
The Love Drinks team will be keeping this area active and updated so please do keep checking it out . . .
For general enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 0207 501 9630
July 2012 - Love Drinks News
Love Drinks are recruiting!
Dear Love Drinkers,
We are looking for a new recruit to join our ever expanding team.
Personality in this industry is paramount, and Love Drinks base their success on their ability to support bar tenders, manager, owners, wholesalers, and retailers, working closely with venues that push the boundaries of their field. We are looking for a London based account manager to maintain and grow our professional and efficient relationships with these valuable clients.
The job specifications are detailed below. Please contact Kirsty@lovedrinks.co.uk with you CV.
Thanks and good luck!
London Account Manager
Love Drinks is a dynamic import and distribution company for premium spirit brands in the U.K based in Clapham, South London. Established since 2007, we are a small but growing team. This is a very exciting time of growth for us and we are now looking for an additional committed individual with Sales and Account management experience with good Spirits knowledge. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to carve out a long term career in a very exciting and growing company. Candidate must have a genuine desire to develop a mid to long term career path with this exciting company.
• Present sell & promote the Love Drinks portfolio to premium on-trade accounts
• Managing and growing an extensive account base
• Developing strong and loyal relationship with key purchasing managers across the On Trade.
• Organising and executing brand tastings and trainings
• Developing and executing bespoke activities
• Contributing to annual brand plans.
• Supporting at trade and consumer shows.
• A passion for selling.
• Excellent communicator.
• A natural ability to build relationships
• Confident and persuasive communication style
• Self-motivated and driven
• Seeing a task through to the end
• Being able to close a sale
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary & Role details
• Full time – flexibility required (occasional weekends)
• Salary depending on skills and experience
• London Candidate must be based in London & Hold Full U.K Driving Licence
• Travel expenses, phone & laptop
This is a huge opportunity for the right candidates to develop their own role within our business.
Please send covering letter with your CV & Salary expectations to Kirsty@lovedrinks.co.uk --